Make money blogstyle

http://www.adsoptimal.com/?ss=ref38589

Friday, July 8, 2016

Technology and SAVING OUR OWN LIVES

THIS IS SERIOUS!

I WONDER DO YOU KNOW,  THAT PHONE IN YOUR HAND, CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE ?

Gone are the days where we wait for information.  It started with text to text and emoticons. Then video chat .....well what about NOW?

KING OF "APPS"

Here we stand on the precipice of microchip implants and technology so powerful, it can invade the camera on your phone.  Computer and personal details can be downloaded and used against you. 
Its a crazy world we live in! BUT for me its like Tracy's   "YOUR THE ONE"  song...

I LOVE BIG BLUE, I LOVE LIVING HERE SO I INTEND TO STAY.

NEVER IN HISTORY HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE BEEN CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER.




SO WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? 

I want everyone to be aware of the apps that can save your lives, I  am not selling them.  I use a variety of apps myself so that I can stay informed . I have friend's all over the world. I am concerned for them and my own family abroad. Knowing whats going on around you makes sense.

I wrote a review for a guy that has developed an app to warn of Earthquake swarms, I love this guy he has saved thousands of lives and doesn't even know it 

Get an app, get it now! 

Get a earthquake app

Get a tsunami warning app for coastal areas.  Just do it! I seriously think in this age of the app kingdom's, we can use this technology to save our friends and families. 

Go to Google. Go to your app store. Show the older generation how to use these apps, as most of them tend to live alone. 

Give your neighbors a heads up, your community groups, your social clubs.

I worry about the state of things in this crazy world we living in.

We need to bond together. join us on google+
Take care of each other 
You are not alone


deanwill 120




No comments:

Post a Comment